11 am - 4 pm
BATTLE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL
BUY OR SELL BIKES & GEAR IN GOOD WORKING ORDER
Benefiting Ski & Snowboard Club Vail’s
Vail Junior Cycling Team
SSCV Bike Swap and Cycling Team Sponsors:
August 13, 2022
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Vail Bike Swap will take place on Saturday, August 13th at Battle Mountain High School at 0151 Miller Ranch Road in Edwards from 11:00am - 4:00pm.
A percentage of the sales from the Vail Bike Swap will be donated to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail to benefit the SSCV Vail Junior Cycling Team of high school and middle school athletes.
Simply bring your new or used bikes and gear to the SSCV Clubhouse at 598 Vail Valley Dr. in Vail from 3 pm - 6 pm on July 6th. Alternatively, bring your new or used bikes and gear to Battle Mountain High School during the public check-in times on Friday, August 12th from 5 pm - 7 pm or Saturday, August 13th from 8 am - 10 am. If your things sell during the Bike Swap, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail will take a 20% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 80%.*
If you are a vendor or have a lot of gear and want your own space, a limited number of 10' x 10' exhibitor spaces are available on a first come first serve basis, for a fee of $100 plus a 20% commission on bike sales (see Sell Your Gear page for more information).*
*Purchasers of Bike Swap items will be required to pay all applicable taxes on their purchases. The above percentages are calculated based on a sales price that does not include taxes.