SELL YOUR EQUIPMENT AT THE BIKE SWAP

HOW TO SELL YOUR GEAR:

Simply bring your new or used bikes and gear to the SSCV Clubhouse at 598 Vail Valley Dr. in Vail from 3 pm - 6 pm on July 6th . Alternatively, bring your new or used bikes and gear  to Battle Mountain High School during the public check-in times on Friday, August 12th from 5 pm - 7 pm or Saturday, August 13th from 8 am - 10 am.  If your things sell during the Bike Swap, Ski & Snowboard Club Vail will take a 20% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 80%.** It's that easy and it sure beats letting equipment collect dust.  We will have volunteers on hand to help with any pricing or other questions you have at drop-off. To make the process easier, feel free to download and print two copies of the Check-In Form at this link and fill it out prior to drop off.  

Things to know: 

We will accept items in new or good used condition.  No department store (Walmart) bikes will be accepted.  Clip-in shoes and helmets are only accepted in very good condition.

VENDOR/EXHIBITORS:

Have a bunch of bikes and/or bike equipment to sell and want to have your own space?  A limited number of 10’ x 10’ exhibitor spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis, for a fee of $100 plus a 20% commission on bike sales.* Reserved spaces must be manned and run by exhibitor at all times. Click on the Vendor/Exhibitor Form button above to reserve a spot today, limited supply.

PICKING UP & GETTING PAID:

Unsold equipment must be picked up at Battle Mountain High School on Saturday, August 13th from 4 - 5:30 pm. We cannot keep equipment after 5:30 pm on Saturday, August 13th. Anything not picked up by 5:30 pm on Saturday, August 13th is considered a donation to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail and will become the property of SSCV immediately.

ALL CHECKS FOR SOLD ITEMS WILL BE MAILED.  PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR MAILING ADDRESS IS CORRECT ON YOUR FORM. NO EXCEPTIONS.

*Purchasers of Bike Swap items will be required to pay all applicable taxes on their purchases.  The above percentages are calculated based on a sales price that does not include taxes.

EQUIPMENT DROP OFF

DATES/TIMES AT BELOW:

WEDNESDAY JULY 6TH
SKI & SNOWBOARD CLUB VAIL CLUBHOUSE
598 VAIL VALLEY DRIVE
VAIL , CO

3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

FRIDAY AUGUST 12th
BATTLE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL 
0151 MILLER RANCH RD
EDWARDS, CO

5:00 pm - 7:00 pm

SATURDAY AUGUST 13th

BATTLE MOUNTAIN HIGH SCHOOL 
0151 MILLER RANCH RD 
EDWARDS, CO
8:00 am - 10:00 am

EQUIPMENT PICK UP

DATES/TIMES

SATURDAY AUGUST 13th
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Battle Mountain High School

(All items not picked up by 5:30 pm on Saturday, August 13th

will be considered a donation to Ski & Snowboard Club Vail

and will become the property of SSCV immediately.)